How to Donate
"Acceptional Rider" Program Donations
"Acceptional Riders" is a Registered Canadian Charity.
Every cent donated stays in the Chatham-Kent community to provide special needs riders the opportunity to enjoy horseback riding. Donations are required to subsidize the cost for riders, purchase specialty tack, program related equipment such as ramps, lifts and insurance costs. As the need for therapeutic riding continues to increase, TJ Stables is committed to its policy to never refuse any child the opportunity to ride regardless of their financial situation.
How to Donate:
To Donate By Cheque:
- Please make your cheque payable to: Acceptional Riders
- Donations of any amount are welcome.
- Tax receipts will be issued for any donations over $20.00. Please provide your return address for tax receipt
- If you have any questions, please contact us at (519) 354-7517 or email us at email@example.com.
Mail cheques to: Acceptional Riders
c/o TJ Stables
837 Gregory Dr. E.
Chatham, On N7M 5J7
- Donations in memory of a loved one can benefit children and adults of Chatham-Kent with special needs to participate in therapeutic riding with "Acceptional Riders" charity.
- Please consider identifying "Acceptional Riders" Therapeutic Riding Program as a choice for charities to support in memory of your loved one.
- Payment can be made through the funeral home or cheques can be made payable to "Acceptional Riders" and mailed directly to Acceptional Riders c/o TJ Stables 837 Gregory Dr. E. Chatham, On N7M 5J7 (519) 354-7517
Thank you for your generous donation!
I Saw A Child
by John Anthony Davies
I saw a child who couldn’t walk,
Sit on a horse, laugh and talk,
then ride it through a field of daisies
and yet he could not walk unaided.
I saw a child no legs below,
Sit on a horse, and make it go
Through wood of green
and places he had never been
To sit and stare, except from a chair.
I saw a child who could only crawl,
Mount a horse and sit up tall;
then put it through degrees of paces,
and laugh at the wonder in our faces.
I saw a child born into strife,
Take up and hold the reins of life
and that same child was heard to say
Thank God for showing me the way.